Baccarat is one of the most popular casino card games full of suspense and excitement. The gameplay involves the comparison between the hands of the player and the banker. Either the player or the banker hand can win, or it can result in a tie. You have the option to choose one of the hands before the cards are dealt.
Different cards hold different values in the game. 1o and all face cards carry zero value in this game, whereas all other cards carry their face value and the ace has a value of 1. If the total value goes beyond 10, only the 2nd digit is counted. The hand with a value closer to 9 wins.
Baccarat Game Types
Over time several regional variations of the baccarat casino game have evolved, and the following are the most popular variations.
Punto Banco: It is the most popular free online baccarat game most widespread in countries like the USA and Canada. The game follows regular rules, and the casino acts as the bank every time. If you want to play baccarat online free in its classic form, punto banco is the one to try.
Chemin De Fer: It is a European variation of the casino baccarat. One of the major differences it has with Punto Banco is that in Chemin De Fer, the banker hand is also played by the players and is rotated. Besides, when the players get a score of 5, they can either stand or take another card.
Baccarat en Banque: It is another European version of the game. In it, the banker’s role is also played by the players. However, instead of rotation, the player who accepts the highest risk is given the banker’s hand. The game is played with 3 decks of cards.
Super Pan 9: Super Pan 9 is another popular online baccarat free game and is common in the USA. Here, only 36 cards are used in the gameplay. Both the banker and the player are given 3 cards initially with the option of drawing an additional card.
3 Card Baccarat: It is an Asian version of the baccarat game that is very popular in places like Macau. The game is played with a single deck of cards; both the player and the banker are given 3 cards. The rules are different from conventional punto banco, and the highest value hand is 3 face cards.
How to Choose an Online Baccarat Casino
If you do a Google search for a Baccarat casino, hundreds if not thousands of results will show up, and you will be in confusion on which one to choose. Here, we are listing out some of the critical factors you can consider while choosing a gambling site to try free baccarat online.
- Make sure that the casino is legal in terms of operating in your country. If it holds a license from the gambling authority in your country, that’s much better.
- If your country doesn’t give gambling licenses, you need to check if the casino holds licenses from such reputed authorities as the UK Gambling Commissioner (UKGC) or the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- Check the payment history of the casino and see if other users have faced any problems in cashing out their winnings.
- Another vital criterion to verify is the games’ collection of the casino. Generally, good online casinos have a broad selection of baccarat online free titles.
- The casino should not charge an exorbitant deposit or withdrawal fee.
- The gambling site must have several fast and reliable payment options. If it accepts your home currency, that’s an added advantage.
- It should provide excellent customer support.
- If you are interested in playing on the go, mobile support of the casino must also be checked.
Top Free Baccarat Casinos
Based on the criteria listed above, we have zeroed in on a few of the top online casinos as listed in the table given below.
|Casino Name||Baccarat Games|
|Party Casino||Baccarat, Baccarat Combi|
|Magic Red Casino||Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Baccarat Squeeze|
|Play Amo||Baccarat, Baccarat 4|
Online Baccarat Strategies
Although all casino games have an element of chance in it, Baccarat is not a game of pure chance. There are specific strategies you can adopt to increase your winning probability.
- You need to always play free baccarat games before betting with real money. This will help you to understand the rules of the game better.
- Banker’s is always the best bet in these games.
- You should never put your money on a “tie” bet.
- It’s too risky and dangerous to try the mini-baccarat game.
- To play baccarat or any other casino game, you need to have a well-laid out plan for managing your money. You should how much you can afford to lose and set a limit on it.